Monday, January 24, 2011

I'm Still Here- recap of the past 3 months

Life for our family seemed like a complete whirlwind these past few months!

November in Arizona with our awesome AZ family.

December was spent decorating, baking and celebrating.
Then a week in Mississippi with our family there- the girls and I ended up sick as dogs almost the entire trip. More of a real life situation than a vacation but still a good (always too short!) visit.

January- we have JUST fully recovered about a week ago from being sick. Our chickens have started laying eggs and I'm working on getting our home organized (the ultimate never ending project) and re-learning how to sew.

I'll leave you with a video of the girls being their happy selves.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I've missed you!!!! Time seems to fly by so quickly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really does! I feel like I'll never get to do all the fun activities I have in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back!

    Sorry you were all sick, that's no fun. We are finally getting over it in our house, too.

    ReplyDelete